Extend the protection of your selected admin accounts by upgrading to the PRO version.
Be the first to know when someone is attempting to modify your protected admin accounts. Get notified by email when an admin tries to edit, modify, or delete your protected admin accounts.
|WordPress version:||4.7 or higher|
|Tested up to:||WordPress 5.8.1|
|Dependency:||Requires Protect Admin Account plugin (the free version).|
|Internalization:||Yes (translation ready)|
|License:||1 year of free plugin updates, unlimited websites.|
What The PRO Plugin Does
When an admin is attempting to modify the protected admin accounts that you have set in the options, the PRO plugin will log the following details:
- Date when the action is attempted
- Time when the action is attempted
- Timezone of the date and time above
- IP address of the admin that attempts the action
- The attempted action
Notification Email Sent To Your Inbox!
Let’s say you are protecting an admin on your WordPress site with username of “kevin” whom the email address is email@example.com.
The following is an example of how the log might look like:
– October 11, 2021 | 05:16:47 AM | UTC | 127.0.0.1 (IP address) – User karen (firstname.lastname@example.org) tried to access profile of user kevin (email@example.com) via WordPress dashboard
The admin who installs and activates Protect Admin Account plugin will be notified of these activities via email. The notification email will be sent to the email address of the admin who installs and activates Protect Admin Account plugin.