This plugin is an extension of the Woocommerce plugin. You must have Woocommerce active alongside this plugin for it to work properly.
Tested on Woocommerce version 3.0.0 up to the latest version 3.7.0.
What Does It Do
- When a user clicks on the ‘add to cart’ button on a product you specify, the product will be added to cart and a yes/no popup will be shown asking if the user is also interested in a complementary product (configurable).
- If the user clicks yes, the complementary product will also be added to cart (for simple product) or user will be redirected to the complementary product’s product page (for variable product and other product types).
- After the product you upsell is added to user’s cart, you can choose whether to redirect user to cart page, checkout page, or make them stay on the same page.
- If the user clicks no, you can also choose to redirect the user to cart page, checkout page, or stay on the same page.
- Popup will fire when user adds a product to cart from shop page, product category page, or single product page.
This plugin may be useful for store owners who want a simple and lightweight plugin to recommend product B when user buys product A.
For the plugin to work as intended, set the Woocommerce setting as follows:
Go to Woocommerce > Settings > Products > General > Shop pages.
And then for ‘Add to cart behaviour’, uncheck ‘Redirect to the cart page after successful addition’.
AJAX can be enabled or disabled for add to cart buttons on archives, popups will fire regardless.
Make your own popup template
Get our PRO version so that you can change the text on your popups and make your own template!
The backend and frontend of the plugin are ready to be translated to your local language, .pot file is included in
Support questions, bug reports, and inquiry about the plugin should be posted on WordPress.org forum.
If you need plugin customization for your website, please contact us.